In our preschool and Kindy rooms’ we provide your child with learning experiences through having fun, allowing expression of individuality while enhancing curiosity and creativity.
Activities range from one-on-one to small and large groups to encourage social interaction and shared learning that fosters connections for your child to achieve a strong sense of wellbeing and belonging. (Supported by Montessori, Vygotsky & Piaget)
We recognise the importance of communication and language (including early literacy and numeracy) which is offered in our school readiness program.
The social and emotional development of your child is also a priority for us to prepare them for a successful transition to formal schooling. All activities are provided in a range of both structured and free choice experiences. (Supported by Froebel)
To bridge the gap between our preschool learning environment here at Outlook Early Learning Centre – Fletcher and formal school, we develop our curriculum with a foundation based on the Early Years Learning Framework and Early Stage 1 NSW Syllabuses.
We are making healthy choices.
- We promote a sense of being happy and healthy through our lifestyle choices.
- We encourage age appropriate development of your child’s physical skills, competence in personal hygiene and an understanding of their personal
safety and wellbeing.
- We provide a balanced, healthy and nutritional menu made daily on premise in our gourmet kitchen and Kids Café.
- We aim to educate your child about being responsible for their own health and wellbeing. (Supported by Gessell)
We listen to your child.
- Your child’s interests and that of their classmates are used to guide our curriculum that allows all children to be highly engaged in the day’s
- We are responsive to your child by valuing their strengths, skills and knowledge as we help to motivate and engage them in learning.
- Every child in our preschool and Kindy rooms are an active participant and decision maker, allowing them to recognise their agency, ability to initiate and lead their own learning. (Supported by Montessori)
We display our daily and weekly curriculum within our Centre to keep you up to date on your child’s daily activities. We welcome and encourage families to contribute to our daily programs and help evaluate our activities and curriculum ongoing.
This is facilitated by Storypark – giving you easy yet secure access to view and contribute at any time that suits you.
In partnership with you we want your child to develop and thrive to their full potential, to learn, grow and build their ability with confidence for a positive journey of life-long learning.
We invite you to:
- Contact Us to book an Visit
- Join our Waiting List
- Start your Child's Enrolment Process
- View our Curriculum - Early Years Child Care
- View our Curriculum - Preschool