Your child’s first five years of life are the most influential for establishing a positive association with learning and their development.
It is during this time that the foundations are laid for ongoing learning and navigating life successfully!
Nurturing your child during these fundamental early years and providing:
- a balance of positive support and
- valuable opportunities to explore, and
- practice new skills in different ways to aid their learning, is our focus.
This is enhanced with:
- fun-filled play,
- interaction with other children and our Carers
- while allowing a sense of wellbeing and belonging to naturally develop.
Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia and this allows us to develop quality childhood education programmes while also maintaining flexibility to tailor for each child.
We acknowledge that each child is different here at Outlook Early Learning Centre – Fletcher, and there is great merit in providing a range of opportunities and experiences that allow learning and development to occur at an individual pace and in unique ways.
Our daily play curriculum is individualised for each child and will see your child having lots of fun through the many activities they participate in including:
- water and sand play
- imaginative play
- constructing building blocks
- outdoor play
- gardening and much more.
We display our daily and weekly curriculum within our Centre to keep you up to date on your child’s daily activities. We welcome and encourage families to contribute to our daily programs and help evaluate our activities and curriculum ongoing.
This is facilitated by Storypark – giving you easy yet secure access to view and contribute at any time that suits you.
In partnership with you we want your child to develop and thrive to their full potential, to learn, grow and build their ability with confidence for a positive journey of life-long learning.
We invite you to:
- Contact Us to book an Visit
- Join our Waiting List
- Start your Child's Enrolment Process
- View our Curriculum - Early Years Child Care
- View our Curriculum - Preschool